TERMS & CONDITIONS
MonkeyBear Publishing is an imprint of Lore Mountain Productions. The term 'MonkeyBear Publishing' or 'Lore Mountain Productions' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is P.O. Box 1943 Middletown CA United States 95461. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
5. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6. All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
RETURNS, EXCHANGES & REFUNDS
Our refund policy is 30 days. Unfortunately we can only offer an exchange after this period and cannot refund or exchange personalize items, unless the product is deemed defective. To be eligible for a return or exchange, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must be returned in its original packaging and include proof of purchase. Kindly send your purchase back to the author with the above mentioned documentation to P.O. Box 1943 Middletown CA United States 95461.
Once your return/exchange is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. If your refund is approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days. We exchange and replace only items that are defective or damaged.